Cold One® Ankle/Foot Wrap
• fits perfectly and comfortably,
• is extremely durable,
• is reusable,
• completely ices the entire ankle and foot,
• and provides sewn in stretchable gels to get the icing and compression where you need it.
Cold One's Ice Gels:
Our wraps use sewn in gels - the frozen gels are placed where you need them, plus the gels and the other two layers of the wrap all stretch together to ensure COMPRESSION.
When you apply the Cold One wrap to your ankle/foot, the gel stays in place - directly over your injured area!
We Offer the Easiest and Best Solution to Cold Compression Therapy!
To use our Ankle/Foot Ice Compression Pack, simply place the wrap in the freezer for about an hour. You can even leave it there when you're not using it! When you're ready to use your wrap, just remove it from the freezer and put it on for 15-20 minutes at a time, then back to the freezer until you are ready to use it again.
Cold One Sewn in Gels vs. Other Gel Pack Designs :
Competitor brands use a gel insert. Good because only the insert needs to be frozen, but bad because the insert does not ice as precisely as sewn in gels. Plus, the insert is generally placed in a nylon pouch...NO COMPRESSION on the part that needs compression most.
MADE IN USA
- MD and trainer recommended therapy
- Cold One wraps are constructed with 3 layers for skin protection against burns
- Compression to reduce swelling and pain from injury or recurring injury
- Designed to reduce pain and swelling in the ankle
- Wrap provides 20 minutes of cold/ice therapy