Hybrid Hoodie 2.0
The Fortress Hybrid Hoodie 2.0 uses patented AERIS™ 250 (¼” / 6mm of loft) technology. a revolutionary patented insulation Technology that keeps you warm, even if it gets wet!
Tested in severe weather conditions, the technology behind Fortress is unmatched, and capable of staying warm, as the wearer perspires, encounters snowy or rainy conditions, and much more.
An updated version of our original Hybrid hoodie, where we combined the warmth of our Classic Jacket with a lightweight hoodie style and created a Hoodie that you’ll use almost year-round. Built using a Polyester Mesh lining that helps pull moisture and sweat away from the body. The outer fabric is a wind resistant Polyester Micro Rip-Stop Taffeta with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish which repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. Able to keep you warm and comfortable from -5°F to 70°F without the need for adding or removing additional insulation layers, even during the coldest conditions.
We have updated the Hybrid Hoodie 2.0 with a raglan sleeve, for a better range of motion. We have increased the coverage at the front neck to now cover up to the chin with an internal zipper flap to help keep the cold out when used in High Wind activities or environments. The Hoodie has rib knit cuffs and hem to help lock out the cold as well.
– 100% Polyester Mesh Lining
– 100% Polyester Micro Rip-Stop Taffeta with DWR Finish
– Patented AERIS™ 250 Insulation Technology (¼” / 6mm of loft) Maintains Warmth, Even When Wet.
– Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
– Full Dual Head YKK Center Front Zipper Zips Up to the Chin
– internal Zipper Flap
– Insulated Hand Pockets
– Outside Left Chest Zipper Pocket
– Internal Right Chest Zipper Pocket
– Adjustable Draw Cord at Hood Opening
– Rib Knit Cuffs and Body Hem
– Wind Resistant
– Reflective Fortress Logo at Front Left Chest