Fortress Classic Jacket
The Classic Jacket uses patented AERIS™ 500 (½” / 13mm of loft), a revolutionary patented insulation Technology that keeps you warm, even if it gets wet! The Classic – has changed the way workers and survivalists approach the cold. As a mid-layer garment, the Classic Jacket is built using a Polyester Mesh lining that helps pull moisture and sweat away from the body. The outer fabric is a wind resistant Polyester Micro Rip-Stop Taffeta with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, keeping you warm and comfortable from -35°F to 50°F without the need for adding or removing additional insulation layers, even during the coldest conditions.
The Classic Jacket is designed to be a mid-Layer worn over a synthetic thin layer under-garment, with a light uninsulated outer shell jacket or coverall that goes over the top.
We suggest that you do not wear 100% natural fiber underneath the jacket if going to be highly active, as natural fibers will absorb and retain moisture, which degrades the performance of the AERIS™ Insulation.
– 100% Polyester Mesh Lining
– 100% Polyester Micro Rip-Stop Taffeta with DWR Finish
*Made in the USA*
– Patented AERIS™ 500 Insulation Technology (½” / 13mm of loft) Maintains Warmth, Even When Wet.
– Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
– Full Dual Head YKK Center Front Zipper
– 2 Insulated Hand Pockets
– Adjustable Draw Cord at Waist
– Lower Side Slits for Ease of Movement
– Wind Resistant