VentureHeat 12V Heated Motorcycle Glove Liner
The VentureHeat 12V Heated Motorcycle Glove Liners are perfect for every rider who wants to extend the season. They fit comfortably under riding gloves, or can be used alone to provide protection from the cold winds. +Venture PowerSports gear features the latest in innovation and heating technology enabling you to create your own personal micro-climate with ease. Designed to be powered by a 12V battery, you can connect your Heated Glove Liners to a motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, or scooter for endless heated comfort. With the 12V Heated Glove Liners, you can keep your focus on the road with warm and steady hands despite the chilly weather. The heating elements are so thin that you wont even feel them as you grip the handle bars. Enjoy the adrenaline rush as you go for a ride with the 12V Heated Glove Liners.
- Black Polyester Soft Shell Blend
- Form Fitting to Maximize Heat
- Heat: XCT Technology
- Draw: 1 Amp/12W Each (2 Amp/24W) Total
- Source: 12-13.8 Volts DC
- Connector: DC coax plug (input)
Whats Inside the Box:
- (1) Pair of 12V Heated Glove Liners
- (1) Coax Y-Splitter Cable
- (1) Battery Harness with Safety Fuse
The Venture Heat Advantage:
- 1) Multi-ZoneHeating: The heating elements are carefully positioned around the perimeter of the hand which allows warmth to be circulated throughout your hand to give the comfort and protection you need.
- 2) Form-Fitting Adaptable Design: The stretchable spandex fabric fits snugly to your hand making the liners easy to slip under your favorite riding gloves for added warmth.
- 3) 12V Direct Connection: The 12V Heated Glove Liners are powered by the existing battery of your motorcycle and will provide heat as long as you're on the road. Simply connect the harness to the terminals on the battery and run the coax cable underneath the body leaving the connector plug exposed. This non-intrusive configuration allows you to maintain the same look and feel to your bike without cables interfering. You can pair the Heated Glove Liners with the 12V Heated Jacket Liner or wear them on their own using the included Y-Splitter Cable.