Fortress GlovePro Insulated Gloves
The Fortress technology is introducing a revolutionary insulated Glove. GlovePro will become your Favorite new glove for all winter conditions. Fortress uses a unique design; employing AERIS™ 500 on the outside of the hand and AERIS™ 250 in the palm, keeps your hands warm and comfortable from -10°F to 60°F, even when wet. The GlovePro is constructed with a windproof waterproof material, with reinforced stitching on the palm for added protection in high movement areas to ensure durability and comfort through even the most demanding activities. GlovePro is the all-around winter glove! Appropriate for high adventurer, snowboarding, skiing, biking, hiking, building snowmen, or a good old snowball fight! This will be the warmest glove you have ever owned.
– 100% Nylon Outer Shell
– Conductive PU at palm and Fingers
– 100 % Polyester Brushed Tricot Lining
– Patented AERIS™ 250 (¼” / 6mm of loft) and 500 (½” / 13mm of loft) Insulation Technology Maintains Warmth, Even When Wet.
– Reinforced Palm
– Adjustable Pull Tab at Wrists
– Adjustable Closure at Glove Opening
– Locking Plastic Clip to Keep Gloves Together When Not in Use
– Water Proof Outer Shell
– Fully Lined
– Fortress Logo Silicone Print on Left Hand Glove