Fortress Classic Insulated Pant
The Classic Pant uses patented AERIS™ 500 (½” / 13mm of loft), a revolutionary patented insulation Technology that keeps you warm, even if it gets wet!
The Classic – has changed the way workers and survivalists approach the cold.
As a mid or light outer layer garment, the Classic Pant is built using a Polyester Mesh lining that helps pull moisture and sweat away from the body. The outer fabric is a wind resistant Polyester Micro Rip-Stop Taffeta with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, keeping you warm and comfortable from -35°F to 50°F without the need for adding or removing additional insulation layers, even during the coldest conditions.
The Classic Pant is designed to be warn against skin or over a synthetic thin layer under-garment, with or without an over shell, depending on your activity and use.
We suggest that you do not wear 100% natural fiber underneath the pant if going to be highly active, as natural fibers will absorb and retain moisture, which degrades the performance of the AERIS™ Insulation.
– 100% Polyester Mesh Lining
– 100% Polyester Micro Rip-Stop Taffeta with DWR Finish
*Made in the USA*
– Patented AERIS™ 500 Insulation Technology (½” / 13mm of loft) Maintains Warmth, Even When Wet.
– Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
– YKK Center Front Zipper
– Fully Adjustable Elastic Waistband
– Elastic Cuffs for use Tucked into or over Boots
– Wind Resistant