Fortress BasePro Pants
Part of a VERSATILE layering system, using the Patented AERIS™ 250 (¼”/6mm of loft) in key areas, one of the first insulated base layers, reducing the need for multiple layers.
Light-weight, nonrestrictive, breathable and comfortable between temps of -5°F to 70°F, depending on what it is worn with. 4-way stretch brushed polyester, comfortable against the skin, reinforced stitching ensures durability in demanding activities. Great for work or play.
Designed to be used ‘next-to-skin’ as a first layer, with the addition of another layer as needed for the cold.
– 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex 4 way Stretch
– 1 Sided Brushed
Features:– Use, in Core areas, of Patented AERIS™ 250 Insulation Technology (¼” / 6mm of loft) Maintains Warmth, Even When Wet.
– Reinforced Stitching
– Covered Elastic Waist Band with Drawcord Adjustment
– Unrestrictive Full Range of Motion
– Light weight, almost feels like nothing on at all
– First Layer for All Activities
– Reflective Fortress Logo at Front Left Thigh