Thermo Gloves Heated Glove Liners• skiing
• snow sports
Introduced in Europe and now available in the US, Thermo Gloves Heated Glove Liners will keep your hands warm even in the coldest of winters. Finally, a lightweight battery heated glove that is slim enough to be worn as a liner but warm enough to keep hands toasty on their own.
Most liner-type gloves can't keep hands warm for long periods of times and most battery-operated heated gloves are too bulky and hinder mobility. Thermo Gloves Heated Glove Liners solves these issues with its unique design which combines a micro-thin elastic material with high-tech carbon fiber bundles that spreads even heat through each finger and thumb without impacting dexterity. They are soft and flexible without any uncomfortable wires.
Thermo Gloves Heated Glove Liners can be set to 3 different temperature levels or simply turn them off without having to take the gloves off. The lightweight heating unit can be switched out with an included spare accumulator and only weighs 2 ounces!
Thermo Gloves Heated Glove Liners are perfect for use with
Thermo Gloves Heated Glove Liners Features
• Wireless heated gloves with no external wires
• Can be used as glove liners or regular gloves
• Micro-thin stretchable carbon fibers distributes even heat to all fingers
• Keypad temperature control with 3 temperature settings
• Re-chargeable 2.7000 mAh Li-Ion Polymer batteries
• Operating time up to 5 hours
• (1) Pair of Gloves
• (2) Batteries
• (1) Charger
• (1) Travel Case
• (1) Instructions
TEXTILE SPECIFICATION FOR THERMO GLOVES AND MITTENS:
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Textil Fiber
- Heating: 100% Carbon Fiber
To size your hands, measure the length from the bottom of your open hand to the top of your middle finger.
- If 7 1/16"–7 3/4" then S/M is the appropriate size
- If 7 3/4"–8 7/16" then L/XL is the appropriate size
- Lithium Polymer Batteries
- 2700 mAh, 3,7 V
- no memory effect
- Initial charge time: 8 hours
- 6-8 hours to re-charge
- Charge hold: 2-5 hours
ADVANTAGES OF LI POLYMER BATTERIES:
- enhanced safety
- leakage-proof ( no free electrolyte )
- high energy density
- long life cycle
- environment-friendly ( pollution-free )
What is included in the kit?
A pair of gloves, 2 battery heating units and an AC unit (NOTE: YOU WILL NEED YOUR COUNTRY'S ADAPTER IF USING OUTSIDE US)
How long do I have to charge them?
Initial charge time should be 8 hours. After that allow 2-3 hours for a re-charge.
What sizes do they come in?
ThermoGloves are offered in a Small/Medium and Large/X-Large size. To size your hands, measure the length from the bottom of your open hand to the top of your middle finger.
If 7 1/16"–7 3/4" then S/M is the appropriate size.
If 7 3/4"–8 7/16" then L/XL is the appropriate size.